Marie Friedemann | Contact Marie Here
Cathy Nixon | Contact Cathy Here
The Outreach Ministry Team evaluates opportunities to assist a wide variety of organizations that help people in need of clothing, food and shelter. Throughout the year, we plan and coordinate service projects supporting partner organizations in our community, as well as global projects with partners around the world. Please join in the work of spreading God’s grace!
– Food and diaper drive-through (March 7 @ 11:00 – 1:00 p.m. under the portico on the Bethany campus) for Integrated Family Community Services, There with Care, & InnerCity Health. Non-perishable food and diaper donations are welcome and needed. CLICK HERE FOR SIGN UPS TO PARTICIPATE
– ELCA World Hunger challenge continues
– Hearts Across the Miles (Girl Scout cookies delivered to soldiers and veterans)
We are so grateful for your continued support of our partner organizations during these difficult times. If you wish to donate please click the button below, select “Second Mile Giving” in the drop down menu and then list the organization of your choice in the memo line. Thank you for your gift!
Prefer to Donate Your Time?
– Metro Caring is seeking volunteers to help ensure that our community continues to have access to healthy and nutritious food. Three shifts are available M-F for in-person service; 9:00am – 12:00pm, 12:00pm – 3:30pm & 5:30pm – 8:00pm (Bilingual English/Spanish volunteers are also needed)! Sign up on their site: https://www.metrocaring.org/volunteer.
– Integrated Family Community Services (IFCS) – has volunteer openings for a group of 6 to help distribute food on Wednesday Mornings, 8:00am – 12:00pm https://www.ifcs.org/volunteer/#
– Warren Village needs volunteers to deliver meal boxes to residents who need food access. If you can help monthly on the 3rd Thursdays, from 3:30 – 6:30pm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.